First off I finally got around to changing my layout. It's spring time! I thought "Hm... Flowers." So I made a layout based on one of my favorite Angelic Pretty prints; Sugar Pansy. It's really simple but I enjoy it a lot.
Anywho, this weeks theme for LBC was "A Peek Inside your Closet". My closet is a little boring (at least I think so). So my take on this will be my latest purchases! So far this year I have managed to snag some awesome things and I would love to share it with everyone (⌒▽⌒)☆
(Warning: Sorry for the bad lighting on some of the photos. My camera is starting to go and the lights in my room aren't working...)
December
My bestest best friend ever bought me a really nice Q-pot ring for Christmas! I was really surprised! Unfortunately the original one she bought me I already owned so I exchanged it for another one that I wanted. I think this is probably one of my most favorite rings.
![]() |
| Melon ring ftw! |
![]() |
| Ta-duh! |
January
On New Years I was one of those girls that tried to get AP's 2013 LP but I failed (miserably... Dumb internet lol). So with the extra money I saved for it, I decided to buy a new dress. A friend of mine was selling her sax Jewelry Jelly JSK. I already own it in lavender so I was on the fence about it. After consulting a few of my fellow lolita friends, I decided to buy it. I got it at a good deal and I am overall very happy with the dress. I just need to find the headbow now!
So after this lovely purchase I was on the hunt for the headbow. I also was in need of another lavender Jewelry Jelly headbow because the one I originally bought is a bit lighter than my dress and it was bothering me. I was lucky and found someone selling it. She was really sweet about it too! I'm really glad I bought it. It matches my dress a lot better and I also have the other bow I can use with the sax Jewelry Jelly till I find another one.
Earlier in the month, one of my close friends asked me to join in on her ClosetChild order. At the time I really didn't have much money (work was terribly slow) so I was iffy. Then I saw the cutest (and cheap) Emily Temple Cute dress!
I really love Emikyuu but the dresses can get REALLY expensive... But I was lucky and found this dress! It's really simple and I love it! It's really fun to create casual coordinates with. I wear it as much as I can. It's becoming one of my favorite dresses ever.
February
This month I didn't really buy much (in terms of lolita that is lol) but I did manage to snag a dream dress of mine. It took me a month to pay it off but it was totally worth it.
| Been hunting for this beast for four years! |
| Tote too! |
March
The month of lolita! I was still paying off my Sugary Carnival dress but I still managed to buy stuff lol My birthday was at the end of February so I had some extra spending money. This month Hawaii had its annual anime convention, Kawaii Kon. This year was AMAZING (shopping wise anyway). It was the first time the convention ever had fashion guests from Japan! We were lucky enough to have MINT NEKO to come and Harajuku Hearts/Angelic Pretty San Fran came! I wish I had more money to buy some of the awesome things the booths had but alas I didn't... I still did manage to get some awesome things though!
I bought some MINT NEKO items from their booth. I was sad that it was so expensive but I did manage to get some nice things. I bought a super cute long sleeve shirt and a necklace. I was also able to take a picture with Mint himself and got his autograph! I was super happy to see that his booth was also selling other h.naoto items as well!
I have been searching for this bag for awhile now. I remember seeing something similar in Japan back in 2010 at the h.naoto store in Harajuku and I've been kicking myself in the ass ever since for not buying it. I even saw this exact bag in Japan last year and yet again, didn't buy it. So much regret. When I saw this at the convention, I HAD TO BUY IT. The bag was a good deal too! Its such a great bag! It might look small but it holds a good amount. It's really soft and the print on the flap and wigs are cute! What makes me love this bag so much is the tail! It will go great with my punk coordinates and other outfits. This bag is also good for everyday use as well (^3^)/
Next up I went to the Harajuku Hearts/AP booth. Ugh. It was torture. There was a Chantilly dress I've been eying out for awhile. I had the money for it but by the time I got it the dress was gone! I guess it wasn't meant to be *sigh* But it will be mine some day! Anyway, I did manage to score a few items!
| Yes! Socks!! |
![]() |
| Ring: Get! |
| My first mook! |
| Another dream dress down! |
The seller I got my Sugary Carnival dress from updated her sales album on FB and had these on there!
| So much prettier in person! |
![]() |
| Picture doesn't do the ring justice! |
Latest Purchase
So I am doing another payment plan for an awesome set.
| Another Alice print! |
So as you can see, my closet is kind of all over the place. I have a bit of sweet, a little but of classic, and some punk (not much mind you lol). I like all styles and I am willing to try anything look once! My closet is really a "tangled" mess of things. Though, I wouldn't want to change it. I really am happy with what I have right now. There are some other pieces I would love to have but I think as of right now, I am pretty content. However, if another dream print comes up for a steal I might not be able to resist!!
Annie Old Fashioned







Yay! So many wonderful purchases!! You make me REALLY wanna get more AP Jewelry, i swear ;P But, I also didn't know you bought the Putumayo socks, they're sooo cute XD I expect to see the full coord one day now ;D And, it's ALWAYS good to knock off some things from the wishlist..it's hard work sometimes & lots of searching...but..totally worth it ^_^
ReplyDelete