I am a really huge otome-kei fan. I've recently been trying to collect more ETC and other brand pieces to help my collection grow. With the opening of the online shop, hopefully my closet will grow! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
The shop opened 07/16/13 (Japan time). As of right now, the shop has some special "online only" items.
![]() |
| Online specials! |
The shirt comes in three different colors; off-white, charcoal grey, and pink. The print on top of the shirt is a special 15th Anniversary print. It is a really cute print! I love how it's casual (well otome in general is casual) but you can still incorporate it into a lolita coordinate. I think the shirt would look perfect with Angelic Pretty's Melty Chocolate ( ・ω・)ノ
2) Dress
The dress itself is tiered and is a pretty iconic ETC dress style in my opinion. It is super cute! Only thing I don't like (having a large bust and all) is the back zipper and no shirring. The dress itself only comes in one colorway; grey, but it is really cute and subtle. I normally stay clear of chocolate prints (I don't care for the stuff myself thats why) but this print is actually pretty cute. It's decorated with different types of chocolate ranging from mini bars to flower shapes to bonbons. In fact the print is called "Bonbon Chocolate". The print isn't an exclusive to the online shop but the dress design is. Overall though this dress is flipping adorable ❤
3) Ribbon barrettes
I'm not too found of a barrettes... They don't stay in my hair to well. These clips are really cute though. I am a huge fan of the mocha color ribbon. The pink it too much a salmon (I don't care for the color too much). The overall style is nice though!
The online specials are really cute. I really do enjoy the t-shirt a lot (even though that would never fit me). As for the rest of the shop, there really isn't too much. However what is there is really cute. It's from their latest line (the bonbon chocolate print) so everything has a chocolate/easter-y feel to it. The jewelry is really cute. One of these days I will own jewelry from ETC!
![]() |
| YES INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!! |
I hope in the near future I am able to save money and order a few things from the site. I am seriously super excited about this! Maybe I can hint for a Christmas present from here ♥(ノ´∀`)*coughs*




No comments:
Post a Comment