2011-12-24

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hello everyone! This is my first real post! It's Christmas eve which makes things even better :3 I am a little under the weather but I really felt like updating!

It's my favorite holiday but for some reason, it doesn't really feel like Christmas this year =/ I don't really know why either... It kind of annoys me. My house is all decorated (looks like Christmas threw up in my house), a cute Christmas tree, and I got the majority of my friends gifts. I don't know if its the weather (I doubt it. It's been raining non-stop at my house for almost a week -.-) or if its the fact school was stressful, either way it doesn't feel like Christmas =/ Hopefully tomorrow is a good day ^^v I'm looking more forward to the food than gifts =/ Talk about fatty mode but I don't care >P I get to spend the day with my family and the boyfriend so thats all that matters. Hopefully I can shake most of my cold by tomorrow -.-

Just about two weeks ago (Wow I am late....) me and my group of local lolita friends had a mini get together. It was half-Xmas get-together and half-going away party to my new lolita friend, Tania. I am really sad she left us already and had to go back to the mainland (SHAME!) but I know she will be back soon :3 I miss her already....


So for the day we were going to lunch, karaoke, and purikura but I got forced to come home early -.- (Damn family party....). We just went to purikura and had a late lunch/dinner. Purikura as always was a blast! One of these days I am going to pay D< (I hope you read this Ashley XP) It was a lot of fun :3 Too bad my scanner didn't scan the pictures nicely...


















It was a lot of fun :3 Purikura is the best after all :P Later, we went to Shirokiya for food. Everyone had such delicious looking food.... I was super mad I had to go home early because of a impromptu family party -.- Blah. Cut my time short.... *coughs* Any-who, that was how the day went. It was short but a good day ^^ I am still sad Tania left but, she will come back to Hawaii ♥ And it will be soon! I need my fujoshi sister back ;^;
I hated how I looked so I edited it.
OUTFIT RUNDOWN
♥JSK: AP (Strawberry Ribbon)
♥Bag: AP (Strawberry Ribbon)
♥Head Piece (Not in photo): AP Canotier (Strawberry Ribbon)
♥Blouse: Metamorphose
♥Socks: Metamorphose
♥Shoes: Bodyline

We are trying to plan (figure out more like it haha) another outing for after the holidays :3 I do have a maid cafe event coming up (Not sure what day I am going yet... Depends if my bosses let me off of work ;~; ) so we shall see! Hopefully I can get dressed up sometime for the New Years if I can shake this cold ;~; Until then ~♥

1 comment:

  1. I also feel like its not really Christmas...I haven't been very festive this year with any holiday ={ just made plans but always have to work;_;

    Oh! Lmao!! Don't worry about paying silly! XDD I also had so much fun! We must plan a belated Christmas outing ^^~ blah I miss Tania as well!! ;__; and Erica!! Argh! When they come back we must plan a huge meetup!! *^*

    ReplyDelete