2012-12-14

♔: 5 Christmas Print Coordinates :♔

Sorry this is a week late. My laptop that I normally used broke (the battery finally died after four years). I usually put together my coordinate ideas with photoshop so I was rather sad. I made some nice backgrounds for this! However, i have a desktop and it has MS Paint so I used that to put together my ideas. I hope everyone likes my ideas!

Yay! Christmas cookies!






I love gingerbread!

First coordinate I bring to you is from ETC. I am really into the otome style right now. When I first saw this print a few months ago, I totally fell in love. Not only is it ETC, but its gingerbread! From the looks of print, its not that Christmas-y (probably due to the colors) but the theme is perfect! Gingerbread men! It is a really lovely print. I'm not huge into pink dominate coords (which is weird cuz I love the color pink) but the print pulled me in. The belt also accents the dress nicely! It took me a little while to come up with a coordinate idea for this dress. I am really in love with the coordinate I created. One of these days I will own it! At least, I hope so (another dream dress to add to the list...).

♔ JSK: Emily Temple Cute
♔ Turtle neck, shoes, bag, socks, and accessories: Angelic Pretty
♔ Beret: Baby the Stars Shine Bright



Favorite Christmas dress!

Next up is one of my favorite Christmas prints, Holy Night Story by Angelic Pretty. I remember when this got released two years ago, I instantly fell in love. The details on the print are really amazing. Its nice and playful and reminds me of Christmas when I was a child. It is just a really fun print. I also really love this JSK style. The military style dresses are increasingly becoming my favorite style and this dress in particular started it. It reminds me of a toy soldier... It's really adorable. The details across the bodice on this is quite nice. I could go on and on about this print but for the sake of my readers I will stop here  (;;´・ω・)o

♔ JSK, hat, blouse, and socks: Angelic Pretty
♔ Boots: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
♔ Bag: Alice and the Pirates



Toys!!
Another print that I really enjoy, Metamorphose's  Toy Box. It was released back in 2006. A good friend of mine actually owns this dress. The pictures really do not do it justice. The details of the print are really something. Just like Holy Story Night, I really enjoy the details of this print. It has a bunch of different toys. Its a fun print and really capture the child-like nature of how Christmas can be. It was a little tricky coming up with a coordinate for this dress but I enjoyed it. Trying to find red colored blouses that would match this was a toughie! I think what brings this coordinate together is the red shoes. Its such a nice red! One of these days I need to get me a pair of red shoes!

♔ JSK, blouse, and shoes: Metamorphose
♔ Headbow, socks, and bag: Angelic Pretty



Christmas time!
Yes another Angelic Pretty coordinate. Every year they seem to come out with at least one Christmas print. However in 2010 they released two! Its a more toned down print. It gives a more mature, elegant look compared to Holy Story Night. When I first saw this dress two years ago I was really drawn to the embroidered print. Its gold! It really captures the feeling of a bright Christmas... This colorway reminds me of a white Christmas morning and how the ornaments just dance in the sunlight. Sorry that was pretty cheesy but thats what it reminded me of. I am pretty satisfied with my coordinate idea. I think its elegant but at the same time girly and that is something I wanted to capture with this idea.

♔: Everything: Angelic Pretty



Nutcracker action!
Last but not least I bring to you an Alice and the Pirates coordinate. To be honest, I haven't watched play "The Nutcracker" in its entirety... I will one of these days! Anywho, I really love the plaid on this! I'm not really huge into plaid but I think it gives off a nice warm vibe, especially with this dress. Normally when I see nutcracker themed things, plaid is usually associated with it. I had a hard time choosing between the red and green colorway. In the end I chose the green colorway. I love the contrast between the colors. Red and green go nice together (yay opposite colors!) and it also provides a nice Christmas image in the mind.It also allows the print at the hem of the dress to really pop! I actually wouldn't mind owning this dress one day.

♔ Jsk, blouse, headbow, and socks: Alice and the Pirates
♔ Shoes: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
♔ Bag: Innocent World



Overall I am really proud of myself with my little Christmas project I did. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and it made me realize how important it really is to me. I personally love giving gifts to people, especially those who I really care about. In a away, I feel my coordinate ideas was like a gift to my readers and to the lolita community. People sometimes get stuck when coming up with ideas on how to create an outfit. I hope my little coordinates were able to inspire someone, like how the inspired me to keep on creating more ideas! Now, if I could only have the money to buy these dress.... (●´∀`●)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I LOVE THEM ALL ^_^ Especially the Holy Night Story & Nutcracker ones ;) I REALLY want a nutcracker print dress one day...but i'm so picky XP

    ReplyDelete