So to kick off the near year I decided to do a "Wishlist" post! My list isn't too long yet and I plan to do an updated version every three months or so (since my tastes do change). I just have to remind myself to do it...
I decided to split this entry up by brands! First brand up is....
![]() |
| Dream Dress!! |
![]() |
| Dream coordinate! |
Another Angelic Pretty dress I really want that I missed out on is this:
![]() |
| Damn paper dolls... |
![]() |
| My ideal Spring coordinate! |
Okay so taking a step away from the pastels...
![]() |
| DREAM DRESS... but in red... |
I first saw this dress around Christmas time. I really love Atelier's blue! I am a sucker for an ocean blue color... This particular shade though really reminds me of my dad's old racecar's blue (which has to be my favorite color hands down!).... So nostalgic! I am not quiet sure if I can fit this but I will try my best to lose the weight to be able to wear it! My good friend has a bustier style JSK from Atelier in the same blue and I just love it! Pictures do not do that color justice! One of these days I will have one... (Atelier is at the top of my list as to what-brand-item to buy next!)
Some other random items I want:
Next up is Baby the Stars Shine Bright/Alice and the Pirates! There are a few pieces I really want but they seem to be unobtainable (or no way in hell it will fit me...)... But this is a wishlist! Maybe I can find it if I look hard (and save) enough!
or
At first I didn't really care much for the print... I fell in love with it after I borrowed a good friend of mines skirt. I've always wanted an AatP/BTSSB skirt so I thought this would be a good chance to try it on! She was selling it at the time and I figured if I fit it I would buy it! However I was sad that at the time I couldn't fit it (I was about an inch a little too big...). So I passed on it and now I am kicking myself hard in the butt for not buying it! I can't find it anywhere now... So I am now determined to find either the JSK or the skirt in the ivory colorway! I really I hope I can find it!! I don't really have a coordinate idea in mind for this print but thats ok! I can always make one eventually~❤THIS.DAMN.DRESS. I have been lusting after this dress since 2010 when I first saw it in a Versailles concert book... Hizaki just looked so gorgeous in it!! I instantly fell in love with this dress (especially this colorway!!). The measurements are a bit small but I have noticed over the years the measurements have been getting bigger... This years one I can possibly fit! The San Fran site is sold out of this one in this particular colorway though (shucks!) but maybe when they rerelease it sometime this year, it might be a little larger? One can only hope!
![]() |
| New coordinate idea! |
I made a "dream coordinate" for this dress sometime last year but I decided to make another one. Besides Sugary Carnival, this is an ultimate dream piece for me! I feel like this is the year for me to finally get it!
Here are some other items I plan on getting this upcoming year (maybe?)
Next up is Innocent World! I've been really wanting to order from them for awhile now... I only own socks by IW... It makes me sad! I have heard their sizes run small and it makes me nervous because I do have a large bust (it sucks.... normal or lolita clothes). I hope I can find at least one of my dream prints for a decent price so I can try Innocent World for once!
![]() |
| NEED!!! |
![]() |
| NEED THIS TOO! |
I also really want these boots! I first saw these in Japan last Fall and ugh... I just fell head over heals for these! I really love the cream and caramel color on these boots! It would look lovely with not only my lolita wardrobe but also with my every day stuff as well ❤
Next up is... Metamorphose!
I know its the "penis" print dress but I don't care! I really want this! I own the matching T-shirt and its really adorable! While I was on my trip I thought the skirt + t-shirt + headbow would make a great casual lolita outfit! But... I missed out on buying it in Japan (I am stupid) and I missed it during LP season... I noticed people are starting to sell the LP version and I have seen this particular version for sale as of recent (since the LP's came out a couple weeks ago). I might be lucky enough to snag it! I might pass up on the socks but we shall see!
Lastly, the rest of my post is going to be from other brands. I realize this entry is getting long and I think I have tortured my readers enough LOL
And that is my wishlist for the year! We shall see if I actually even get any of this but we shall see. Life is funny like that!































Omg totally in love with the first dress and the circus-themed BTSSB skirt! It reminds me of the good designs that Poupee used to put out :)
ReplyDelete