2012-01-13

♔: Things I Need to Buy :♔

Since I am going to Japan in a few months (3 more to go baby!), I figured I should make a list of things I want/need to buy while I am there (lolita wise). There is a ton of games and anime figures I want but I have a pretty set list for that LOL Lolita wise, nope. My list is kind of all over so, I figure I should make one here so I don't forget >.<

(Warning this is kind of image heavy... I also will be editing this off an on before I leave just in case... Also blogger was being a pain so, I still have a few more to add oTL)



♥: Angelic Pretty :


(NEED!!!!)












(I am totally dreaming about getting SC... If I could afford it, HOMG It would be MINE in a heart beat ;~; )

♔: Baby the Stars Shine Bright :♔  

 (+Head bow or bonnet) 

♔: Alice & the Pirates :♔

 ♥: Emily Temple Cute :

 (or in Mint)

♥: Metamorphose :
(+ head bow and bag)

(+ head bow)

 (+head bow)

There are a few other dresses/skirts I was thinking about getting but these kind of take priority over those LOL I am sure as hell not going to be able to buy all of these but if I really want these ;~; Maybe I can get a few of these.... I hope ;~;

1 comment:

  1. OOH! AWESOME LIST ^_^ I LOVE all those Bags...I think I need more Lolita bags too ;D I hope you can find these when you go XD

    ReplyDelete