2012-01-19

☆: Mini Lolita Meet-up :☆

After about a month of planning, our mini meet-up was today! It started out a little late (STUPID PUMP AT TESORO ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸 ) but the day ended wonderfully

Our plans for the day were to have lunch at La Tour Cafe (which was AWESOME) and then head over to the local purikura shop! It was just me, Ashley, and Patrick for the outing. It was a ton of fun!!!

For once I remembered to bring my camera! I usually forget my camera (I know, I am terrible oTL), but I remembered! I should have taken more but, the food was just too good!! I got distracted (like normal oTL) Though purikura makes up for the lack of pictures☆

...Fail. I just remembered I did not take a full body shot of my coord today (* ̄m ̄) but I can list what I wore (which I will at the bottom of the post)

(Click the "read more" below for more☆)

So we started the day late (like I mention above). I had to put in gas and just my luck, the pump I was at decided to break on me. It took them about 15 minutes to get that situated. Pft. I wish I got free gas for that. There was a mix up with the price of the gas so it messed up a few of the pumps there. Bah. After that Pat and I went to my grandparents house. I have all my lolita clothes there right now since I am redoing my room. I do not want paint on it that is for sure *nodnod*

So since we were running late, we decided to finish getting ready at Ashley's place (since that was our meet point). HOMG. ASHLEY'S PUPPIES ARE SO CUTE!!! I wish my mom would let me have a small dog... Too bad our dog right now would eat it *coughcough* Any-who, once there Pat did my hair and his. I also put on my circle lenses. OH MAN that was a pain. For some reason, my left one would NOT go in my eye. Pat had to help me with that as well. Man I fail oTL Ashley looked super cute! Mint looks really nice on her♥ After we were all finished beautifying ourselves, we finally headed out to La Tour Cafe.


The front of La Tour Cafe

This place is AMAZING♥ When you first walk in, it looks like your typical local dinning joint. It's mainly a take-out place but you can eat in if you want. There is a good amount of seating, and the A/C is fantastically cold (which was nice since today was hella hot). The place smells fantastic!! You can smell the scent of fresh bread as soon as you walk in. The menu is small and simple. They serve salads, soups, burgers, sandwiches, and some other things. What this place is known for though is their macaroons. HOMG. BEST.TASTING.MACAROONS.EVAH. Hands down. I will get into more detail in a little bit.

As we walked in, a few of the customers inside looked at us funny. I guess because of our clothes but whatever. I thought we all looked awesome
After taking awhile to decide on food (everything sounded great!) We ordered and sat down, waiting for the people to bring our food. To pass the time, I took out my camera and started to snap up pictures of everyone.

Me being silly

 Ashley looks so cute! I looooved her coord for the day

 Pat makes the greatest faces when taking pictures!

A few moments after (while Pat was fixing his hair in the bathroom), our food came! ....OMG. It was small (portion wise) but it was SUPER good. 

 Panini chicken pesto sandwich with a small salad + a small fruit punch.

Me and mah food. Looks delicious right?

Ashley got one of the specials of the day. It was a crispy chicken sandwich with some sort of coleslaw and a small salad +a small sprite. It looked super delicious☆

Pat and his awesome "La Tour Cafe" burger. It looked SUPER good. He had that plus a large fruit punch. 

After we finished eating, we rushed over to the macaroon case. HOMG. They had some awesome flavors. 
♥ Vanila
♥ Chocolate
♥ Strawberry
♥ Lychee
♥ Melon
♥ Red Velvet
♥ Pistachio 
♥ Japanese White Peach
♥ Coconut (Yuck....)
♥ Guava

That's all I can remember at the moment. I am pretty sure that is all of them (・_・;) They are pretty cheap too. I think it was like $1.25 or so for one. I bought a few for my boyfriend and a couple for me.

 Top to Bottom, Left to Right: guava, vanilla, red velvet, melon x2, and Japanese white peach

Pat got a few and so did Ashley. After munching on a a couple of macaroons, we drove over to the purikura place. They moved from their old location (thank God) to a more convenient place. Its next to a bunch of really good restaurants and a pretty decent parking lot (depends on what time you go though... If its around dinner time, its hella scary).

Since they moved, the place got two new machines and got rid of a couple. My favorite machines is gone (which made me super sad). The new machines are okay but, eh.... The place is a LOT more spacious and there is seating now (Thank goodness). For right now there is a special that if you buy 2 purikura, you get the 3rd one free. So, we took a lot of pictures☆ Also, for the weekend its a special of $5 per purikura! Bah. I wish I didn't have work....

(Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I am still getting used to my new scanner and I haven't figured out the settings yet.... Hopefully I can re-do these scans with better quality!)

 
 These two are one of my favorite ones!

HAHA I love the one second from the right. YANKEE POSE!!!


After purikura we went and got drinks from 7-11 downstairs and headed back to Ashley's place then headed back home.

My coordinate for the day:
♥ JSK: AP Jewelry Jelly 
♥ Headband: AP
♥ Socks: AP
♥ Petti: Offbrand
♥ Shoes: Secret Shop     

Throughout the whole day though I was bitching about stains on my dress oTL I feel really bad about it. When I notice imperfections on things I start going off. I don't know why too... I just do it. My poor Jewelry Jelly got stains on it 。°(°´д`°)°。 It is minor though. I had to get it cleaned anyway. Pat is such an awesome friend. He took my blouse and dress to wash. HOMG He is too nice!!! I totally owe him once my babies are washed m(_ _)m

Overall, today was AWESOME! Valentines day is coming up and so are birthdays! Hopefully (no there WILL be) more meet-ups next month! Till then (or when I have something else to say) バイバイ(^o^)/

1 comment:

  1. This day was awesome!!! I'm so glad all of us had fun despite the weather xD I thought your outfit was insanely cute and well coordinated! I think I was a fail sine I should of worn a blouse xDD HOMG! We must go back for macaroons!!! This time I wanna try red velvet and melona! *^* tho the Japanese white peach was AMAZING *3* purikura was awesome~ I wish they had kept the layered booth tho/ my fav ;~; but still it was awesome ^^ oh! And my puppies loved you guys! =DD come back and visit them! Hopefully not behind a fence xD

    ReplyDelete