I got really bored Sunday night and took a good look at my blog after I updated it. I... actually hated my last layout. I thought it looked really rushed and had no thought put behind it. Since I couldn't sleep I decided to make a new one! I am pretty proud of it ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ It's from my current obsession; Storm Lover. It's a dating sim I just started playing. I wanted to play this game forever and I finally bought a copy of it in Japan this past April/May. Totally worth it! I was able to get part one and two for under $100! Though as soon as I got back from Japan a remake of part one came out (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Now I need that one! ...I will get it after I pick up my Kingdom Hearts game next week... I should have enough money for it by then!
Anywho, I don't have all my lolita pieces with me but I thought I should at least put a list of what I own (≧ω≦) So that way I can keep track of what I have (Since I am pretty ditzy and can't remember sometimes...). It's gunna be all stock photos since (like I mentioned) not all my pieces are with me at my house. Some are still at my grandparents (since I have a bigger closet there).
First up!
Dresses
Plus a simple black Metamorphose JSK with halter ties. I can't find a stock photo of it atm...
SKIRTS
SALOPETTE
![]() | |
| I only have the salopette... I'm looking for the rest of the set. |
CARDIGANS
BLOUSES
I only have a white Metamorphose blouse that has shirring in the back and waist ties.
T-shirts / Halters
HEADBOWS
![]() | ||||
| In lavender |
I also have the matching Strawberry Ribbon purse. I couldn't find any stock photos of it though (╯3╰)
SOCKS
I have a pair of Angelic Pretty knee-high socks that are lavender, white and pink with polka dots and stripes. I also have a pair of Crown label Metamorphose yellow and white striped strawberry socks!♥
SHOES
![]() |
| I have the white ones ♥ |
ACCESSORIES
I also have a pair of bloomers from Metamorphose but I don't think people want to see undies (つд`)
WIGS
ARRIVING SOONI just bought the matching headbow for A La Carte Tea Time! I've been looking for it for two months and I feel really lucky to have found it! I should be getting it in two weeks♥
That is pretty much my lolita wardrobe. It's really small (╥_╥) But I feel I do have some hard to find pieces (like Honey Cake's pancake bag and the complete Strawberry Ribbon set). Hopefully as the year goes on I am able to acquire more pieces. I think I better stop buying some video games.... Then maybe, just maaaaaaaaybe I can get more lolita pieces (≧ω≦) I really have to learn self control LOL























Ugh, I'm so jealous. I'm the complete opposite. I have like, no clothes. D:
ReplyDeleteI really like some of the headbands, and that shave ice ring looks yummy! Is it from Q-Pot, or something similar?
Nope its from Q-Pot :D Took me awhile to save for it lol The designer is coming to Hawaii this weekend!!
DeleteI really want something from Q-Pot! Curtis got Jackie the coffee pendant one that I've been lemming forever and I was really jealous. I think I'll steal it from time to time. :P
Delete