Why hello everyone! It's me again.
Things haven't really changed much ^^; (thats probably why I haven't updated...) BUT I did get a new item and we did have a mini meet-up!
I did buy one new piece ^^ I finally found Angelic Pretty's Ala Carte Tea Time LP salopette in black! I was really excited! It was the cheapest I have seen and it came with everything ('cept the barrette but that's extra :P). It is really comfy but the only gripe I have with it is that is really short. Now, now I have heard that AP's salopettes do run a little short but I didn't expect it to be this short! I am 4'11" even and it came up way above my knees. I need to wear a bloomer with this or else you can see everything I own (I would post pictures but I am really self conscious and I don't have a camera on me right now. Bleh.) Most definitely do no wear this with a petti (though I don't see why you would with a salopette... It's more of a casual item). I've been wanting a salopette for awhile and I was eying this one out when AP announced their LP's last winter. Unfortunately I missed out... but thanks to a good fellow lolita friend I was able to get this at a pretty good price. I can't wait to wear this out and twin with my friend ♥♥♥
On June 24th we had a mini-meet up! Me and three fellow Hawaii lolitas decided to go to do purikura and check out the Teddy Bear World Museum in Waikiki. It was pretty fun. I was expecting the museum to have a little more but I did enjoy it. I didn't get to take much pictures (hence why I have none to upload) and my scanner does not want to listen and scan nice pictures of the purikura orz Hopefully by the next meet when one of our lolita's come home (I CAN'T WAIT ♥) I will have everything situated.....
Until a more proper update ♥
Yay! I'm glad you found the matching headbow & I can't wait to twin with you XD We shall definitely have Lolita epicness when everyone's all here XD
ReplyDelete